Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought some bushwacker pocket fender flares that stick 2.5 inches out. do you guys think it will look alright with my stock rims and 285 tires?

·
Dice122
10 Posts
fender flares on stock wheels

it looks alright my dad has the leveling kit running the 35s on his stock with the fender flares. looks alright. if u can spend 100 bucks get some 2" wheels spacers makes the truck look much better

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it looks alright my dad has the leveling kit running the 35s on his stock with the fender flares. looks alright. if u can spend 100 bucks get some 2" wheels spacers makes the truck look much better
i was reading on the spacers and people say these trucks have to much power and they dont trust the spacers else i would what does anyone else think?

·
Registered
867 Posts
ld avoid spacers...putting bushwackers on my c&c may long weekend when l have some time to do it right..already have them rockgarded and bolts are color matched...will also do all my rockgarding ,lower quarters ect...will post pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts