You should of handed the owner a towel so he could cry as you worked on it LOL

·
Registered
389 Posts
how long did it take ya? just curious ive heard its a toughy

·
Registered
385 Posts
you shoulda put a lit match in the tank and done a complete powerstroke delete:hehe:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5.5 hrs
I haven't done one in about a year... so this kit came with an up pipe instead of a plug for the exhaust port
the up pipe was about a 45 minute extra waste of time

·
Registered
844 Posts
whatever you do pls dont kill yourself:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
My buddies gathering parts to do that and studs on his 04, he's got himself believing we(yes we i've been drug in on this cause he's saved my behind helping with countless projects of mine) Can do all of it with the cab on. How longs this thing gonna be sitting in my driveway?

·
Registered
391 Posts
My buddies gathering parts to do that and studs on his 04, he's got himself believing we(yes we i've been drug in on this cause he's saved my behind helping with countless projects of mine) Can do all of it with the cab on. How longs this thing gonna be sitting in my driveway?
It can be done with the cab on and its pretty easily accomplished. All repairs on the 6.0L can be done without pulling the cab. Just take out all the A/C components and the passenger fender well and you have access to the back bolt on the head. I did studs and a delete in cab on our 07 550 shop truck with a buddy in 9 hrs. Once you get good at EGR deletes, they only take 3 hrs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts