Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of a sudden my truck feels like when i am turning only that i am in 4 wd thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
John what did you do to it now give me a call

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
:subscribe: I just wanna see pics of ur guys boats!

·
Registered
131 Posts
All of a sudden my truck feels like when i am turning only that i am in 4 wd thanks for any help.
Dude.. what's up with that mileage..? I get 17 pulling my tractor around.. and have seen 27 mpg doing about 55 running empty.

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
His milege is what 99% of the rest of us get. Your truck must be special
I would say more like 60%. I have only seen 25 coming down a mountain in neutral. :confused013:

Reactions: Brian_c2500

·
Registered
131 Posts
His milege is what 99% of the rest of us get. Your truck must be special
lol.. I don't think so.. but you may be right. I had my attitude set to mileage and reset it the mpg last week coming out of Eugene with a very lite throttle and was on the 99 heading north back home and watched it climb up to 26.9 and maintained 55 all the way..

It was last year I hauled a dana 60 front end up to Tigard. I was rolling at 75 and 80 most of the way.. did my business up there, stopped a McD's (drive through) then headed back to Grants Pass. I still had 1/16th of a tank of fuel remaining. I ended up going 517 miles on 1 tank. The light was on for about 5 miles before I refueled. I guess the wind was at my back both ways..?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Try hand calculating it next time :thumbsup: The overhead thing reads a little high most the time. 517 miles on a 35 galon tank isnt that great

·
Reconnaissance Expert
1,719 Posts
Yeah 517 on let's say 30 gallons is about 17mpg

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.