Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for the Diesel mechanic at the Fayettville Tennessee Dodge Delership. If anyone knows him I want to ask him a few questions about his old truck. I was told here in cullman Al that the truck i bought was his old one he traded in. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys you gotta know someone who knows him!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I know a couple guys that live down in fayetteville, neither is the mech you speak of. I can ask them on the other site, may be awhile before I hear back from them though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know a couple guys that live down in fayetteville, neither is the mech you speak of. I can ask them on the other site, may be awhile before I hear back from them though.
Yeah that would be great. I called the dealership and they said he didn't work there as of two weeks ago.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I emailed him tonight, may here back tomorrow pm.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heck yeah, man thanks alot. maybe i can finally find out some history on my new beast.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump...............

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha! werid i live in fayetteville tenn... and i have no idea who ur talking about
He used to be the diesel tech there, he dont work there as or about 2 months ago.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Call Rockin P Diesel in Park City and talk to Bubba. He has a great diesel shop there and probably knows the guy you are talking about. 931-433-4518 is his shop number

·
Registered
106 Posts
i live in fayetteville if you still need to get ahold of him just let me know

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is an old trend, but I still want to talk to this guy if anyone can help me out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts