Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
texas
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets get this going
We will go have a meet at brauing lake, if no good go to calaveras lake
:popcorn::peelout
water,fishing ,shade what else u need

G

·
man wish we could find a place to be able to pull my 5ver i talked with another corpus area guy aka beer drinking buddy that is a member of this site he will go but we would leave the wifes at home and come up sat and stay the night any places south san antonio with a descent rv park

·
texas
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
249 Posts
depending on whether or not this starts to take off...I might cruise down from Dallas

G

·
braunig looks like the best park for south san i dont see any sa boys and girls chimming in on this where is your crew jesparza

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am not but maybe and hour away and have a brand new 22' Nautic star 200HP Yamaha
I will damn sure go! Just name the time and place!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,664 Posts
is this a fathers only thing, or is this bring the fam if you want to kind of deal.
if its a fathers only, then im game.

if we're ALL planning to camp, lets get some reservations made asap, or it will be full before you know it !

·
Registered
106 Posts
Does Texas have a chapter Pres or anyone to get stuff like this together, if not I am off today, I'll go through the roll call list and send some pms or call or what ever it takes!

G

·
you are the man daburt i will help if you need me to i dont think there have been any chapters set up yet but this would be a good time to start maybe austin boerne san antonio corpus victoria and all the inbetween that should be a big enough area to have a chapter oh by the way i just voted you president congrats

·
texas
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sent some text messages out already

·
Registered
311 Posts
I got the text, I'll try to make it. I'm going to request off asap. I should be able to be there.

Chris

·
rghnck
440 Posts
Hey guys, We are still tryin to get a Texas chapter set up, Je has done alot for the Sa guys and I have spoke with him about the position...

On to the meet... I have to check and see if im workin or home,

If possible lets try to stay in one or the other post..
Here in this one or In the Texas Coal Rollers.. That will help get a true count and cut down on any missed communications.. Also, I noticed the link for the RV park... Is there a spot to camp at the lake? or a place to make reservations to camp? Maybe post a link to some hotels for those not in the area..

Maybe even get some Diesel shops in or around the area to jump on... raffle or something..

Feel free to PM or email me.. with any questions..

Kyle
:beer

·
texas
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If yall want to make it like a weekend meet thatwould be cool, am asking for the weekend off today

1 - 20 of 116 Posts