Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan,

I am not realy for sure if I need one or not at the time, but I was going to check with you and ask you if there would be any way that I could just get me the mounting kit for a 150/150 fass pump for my truck. I asked James at Rollin Smoke Diesel and he said that he couldn't find a part number or somthin like that and told me that I should refer back to you about the situation and then get back with him. The situation is this: The guy that put mine on for me fabricated my brackets and stuff and the dang filters hang way down below the freakin truck and that aggravates the heck out of me. It's like they're just sittin there waiting to be ripped off by something. Also, if the fass is installed correctly with the mounting kit, how much do you think the filters should hang down??

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Dan,

I am not realy for sure if I need one or not at the time, but I was going to check with you and ask you if there would be any way that I could just get me the mounting kit for a 150/150 fass pump for my truck. I asked James at Rollin Smoke Diesel and he said that he couldn't find a part number or somthin like that and told me that I should refer back to you about the situation and then get back with him. The situation is this: The guy that put mine on for me fabricated my brackets and stuff and the dang filters hang way down below the freakin truck and that aggravates the heck out of me. It's like they're just sittin there waiting to be ripped off by something. Also, if the fass is installed correctly with the mounting kit, how much do you think the filters should hang down??

Well long beds you cant see the pump or filters. Short beds of your year, the filters should just peak out....but should be higher than the frame.

The frame bracket for your truck is:

FB-1001-P

Now if you also need the bracket that bolts to the FASS the one we are currently using is:

BR-2001-P

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well I need pretty much everything that scomes with the system besides the fass fuel pump, filters, fuel lines, and such....

I need:
*fuel pump bracket -- BR-2001
*¼ “mounting bolts -- (2 – 1” & 3 – 1 ½”)
*3/8“mounting bolt and flanged nut -- -- 6 ea.
*Frame Bracket (“L” Shaped) (dim. 9.5” x 4.3” x 3”) 1 -- FB-1001
*Washer (Thickness 3/16”) -- -- 2 -- WA-1001A &
*Washer (Thickness 11/16”) -- -- 3 -- WA-1001B

I need everything that is necassary just to "mount" the pump. Should all of the things that I have listed cover that??

Also, will james at rollin smoke diesel have access to get all of these parts or will I have to go another route??

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump??????

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
OK.....

FB-1001-P

BR-1001-P

Bolt Pack #3

Thoes are the part numbers you need for your request above.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts