Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in the truck this morning and noticed when turning the key to the on position, the familiar whine of the FASS was not there.

Popped connector to the FASS pump motor, no power. Fuse blown under the hood. Replace fuse, check power at the FASS pump motor and have power.

Reconnected the wiring harness and had neighbor turn the key while I listened for the pump. Pump turned on, sounded horrible, and fuse blew again.

I realize FASS prefers to go to their dealers. For the life of me I cannot recall where I bought the pump from about 3 years ago. As a biz owner myself, I hate when customers call me to support products they bought somewhere else - so I thought I'd try to contact DPP directly to see if they could look up my warranty info for the serial number of the unit. I'm guessing the motor brushes are bad and need replacing, or a new motor.

Does anyone have any contact info for DPP other then the fax number listed in the install manuals? Don't have a fax available here. Jim

·
Banned
432 Posts
Check in the Marketplace section of this site. DPP has a forum there, and if you post up, Dan is very prompt with replies. There may be contact info as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts