Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:CRY:I installed a FASS 95/150 today and now I have a problem ,when I went to turn on the ignition and turn over engine the FASS pump did not come on to pressurize the line. Where do the red and green wires go. The directions said to connect the green to the battery ground and the red to the lighter fuse, the red wire seems to be a very large gage to go to the lighter fuse. Also the directions are a little confusing where the fuel line connects to the injector pump. Please help!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I put my red wire in the positive cable on the battery and the green on the negitive cable on the battery posts.......thats what my instructions told me to do

·
Registered
390 Posts
I put my red wire in the positive cable on the battery and the green on the negitive cable on the battery posts.......thats what my instructions told me to do

Do you have an inline fuse? I would go straight to the battery for the main power too and make sure there is a fuse near the battery. Also I'm sure there must be a "key on" link so that the pump isn't always running.......?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no go

I ran the red wire directly to the battery and it still won't turn on. The directions also said to cut the outside black wire at the conector that goes directly to the fuel tank is this correct? The directions don't seem quite right. Thanks for the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts