Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased some Edge stage II injectors and i want to upgrade my fuel system before i intsall. Looking at the Fass and Airdog systems not sure which to go with. Seems like the people that have either brand like what they have, havnt seen much negative opinions other than the draw straw deal. Im not sure what size 95? 150? No specific plans in the future for power but im sure this isnt the end. thanks for any input!

2000, 2500, afe intake, muffler delete, edge juice with att and will be adding the 75 hp injectors.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well for me it basically came down to bang for your buck, so after comparing the two I went with airdog. It is less expensive, and backed by a lifetime warranty. As far as which model? I plann on doin to only once so I am goin with the 150, since I would love to one day be around 500 horses but just don't have the $$$$ yet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So there are no issues with running the larger gph even though im not to the 500 hp they recomend using it with?

Sofaking- what issues are you having with your airdog?

·
Registered
157 Posts
so who do you all buy your aftermarket parts from like the air dog
thanks

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
So there are no issues with running the larger gph even though im not to the 500 hp they recomend using it with?

Sofaking- what issues are you having with your airdog?
His issue is he is on his 4th AirDog and is having noise issues with all of them. Every unit he has sent back is perfectly fine. Error free. What is comes down to is he doesnt want to take the time to check what we want him to so he is stuck with an INSTALL problem. So he continues to voice his opinion about it as many times as possible. So now that I have seen he is doing nothing but mouthing off all the time. I felt I should inform you exactly whats wrong with his pump. NOTHING!! Just like the other 4 he has had. :thumbsup: I cant help someone that wont help themselves. Especially through typing!! So with that said. The AirDog is a very good pump. So good we back it with a lifetime warranty!! They are complete kits with everything you need to finish your install. Let me know if you have any questions and I will gladly help you out. Thanks :thumbsup:

G

·
my airdog was loud when we first started but it was air locked got the air out and its quiet as can be its very good system and very easy install good instructions ive installed a few airdogs and no problems with any

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just got my AirDog in today and I'm going to install it Friday. Just looking thru the instructions and the parts and I already like it more than the FASS systems that I've seen on friends trucks!!:drool2::yourock::lol4::shock::headbang::party018:

·
Rescue Tower
10,811 Posts
His issue is he is on his 4th AirDog and is having noise issues with all of them. Every unit he has sent back is perfectly fine. Error free. What is comes down to is he doesnt want to take the time to check what we want him to so he is stuck with an INSTALL problem. So he continues to voice his opinion about it as many times as possible. So now that I have seen he is doing nothing but mouthing off all the time. I felt I should inform you exactly whats wrong with his pump. NOTHING!! Just like the other 4 he has had. :thumbsup: I cant help someone that wont help themselves. Especially through typing!! So with that said. The AirDog is a very good pump. So good we back it with a lifetime warranty!! They are complete kits with everything you need to finish your install. Let me know if you have any questions and I will gladly help you out. Thanks :thumbsup:
That's funny. I saw his post and honestly did not believe it was an AD issue. That would have been the first and only time I heard of an unresolved issue. :thumbsup: Oh and for any company to send out 4 replacements says a lot about customer support.

G

·
the only thing i didnt like about the airdog is the filters hang below the frame i want to mount it between the box mounts but the frame is longer right there so the ad mount wouldnt work and i didnt want to drill a hole in the frame so heres a pic of how i did mine

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts

first off again im on my 3rd one.....the first one was frozen an would not even turn on. an there is no way in hell you can argue with that....the second one you said there was no problem with. my problem with the 2nd one was all the noise the pump was making so you guys said to send it in an you would send me another one so i did!!!! my 3rd on is sitting on a shelf now.......I can do this all day.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
That's funny. I saw his post and honestly did not believe it was an AD issue. That would have been the first and only time I heard of an unresolved issue. :thumbsup: Oh and for any company to send out 4 replacements says a lot about customer support.
im not on my 4th just my 3rd....an yes they were very helpful on the first one.....they made me pay shipping to send the warrent one to me.....that is not right but i did anyway...as far as the second one, the first i have heard that there was "nothing wrong" with is was through open PM so everyone could see an to try an prove that i was a liar.....sorry AD im the most straight FWD an honest guy there is.....try again.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
first off again im on my 3rd one.....the first one was frozen an would not even turn on. an there is no way in hell you can argue with that....the second one you said there was no problem with. my problem with the 2nd one was all the noise the pump was making so you guys said to send it in an you would send me another one so i did!!!! my 3rd on is sitting on a shelf now.......I can do this all day.:thumbsup:
You are correct. We did. Because we stand behind our pumps 100%. YOUR THIRD ONE HAS THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. WHICH ISNT YOUR PUMP. YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ELSEWHERE!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well i didnt want to start a pissin match, but whatever. I ordered the AD 150 today, i am sure i will be more than happy with it. If i am lucky it will come in friday and i will be able to install this weekend. Thanks for all the help guys

·
Banned
1,060 Posts
Well i didnt want to start a pissin match, but whatever. I ordered the AD 150 today, i am sure i will be more than happy with it. If i am lucky it will come in friday and i will be able to install this weekend. Thanks for all the help guys
right on man good to hear it you'll be very happy :party018:

·
Registered
32 Posts
My air dog works great and i would :thumbsup: recomend one to anybody mine has been on for about 1 year. And as far as customer service, i had some issues when installing and Toby helped me out on speaker phone while i was laying under my truck.:beer

·
Premium Member
7,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Glad to hear! We are very proud of our products. As well as our customers. If it werent for them we couldnt go anywhere. So we will do anything to make things right with our customers. Of course there are some bumps in the road on occasion as you see. That can always be handled. Its usually like swatting a nat in your ear away is all. But glad to see you purchased your last lift pump!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.