Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any power to be gained from adding a fass 150? Or is it strictly a reliability step? Getting one regardless just want to know.

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
you will have consistent, reliable power...one could argue yes, that you are in deed getting more power cause you're not sucking your pump dry....but will you feel anything...no...but it is one of the best mods you can do for these trucks...good choice:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I agree with GIXXER!!!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
you won't gain any power but you will protect your injection pump and always have a good supply of fuel for when you need it, but I would suggest an airdog over the fass anyday.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you won't gain any power but you will protect your injection pump and always have a good supply of fuel for when you need it, but I would suggest an airdog over the fass anyday.
Thank you for the suggestion, I'd have to drive a minimum of 2.5 Hrs. for an AirDog install or I can drive 10 mins to the ONLY performance diesel shop in town and get a FASS 150 kit @ cost . Otherwise I'd go with an AirDog.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
you will have consistent, reliable power...one could argue yes, that you are in deed getting more power cause you're not sucking your pump dry....but will you feel anything...no...but it is one of the best mods you can do for these trucks...good choice:thumbsup:
hit the nail on the head:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts