Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if everyone wanted to do a meet for the national farm show like we did last year

·
Registered
578 Posts
im down for sure

·
Registered
264 Posts
what days is it i dought my truck will be running but we could prlly bring hers up lol you are talking bout the farm machinery show in lville right???

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Be sure come check out the Farm Truck Diesel booth that will be setup in the Pavilion off of the West Wing of Freedom Hall

·
Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,758 Posts
I have to work on the weekend this year(GAY!!), but will try to hit it up on a weekday. I do like drinking and riding on tractors.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
be sure to stop and check my dads booth out it is alway huge.. Fastline Publications

·
Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Mike is your dad gonna have tickets for sale cheap again

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so where does everyone want to meet up at.. i will be going sat morning

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I figured we could meet up outside the gates some where like we did last year

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can't go this year. Just found out that I am working a shut down that weekend. Get to shut down the Louisville international airport control tower to replace a bunch of chiller lines. You got to love the federal government.

Mike

·
Registered
148 Posts
I hate having to miss the show, but it's prevailing wage and all on Overtime. It's one of these projects where we start at 6am the nineteenth and work until we are done. We are spending the next two weeks prepping and fabricating everything for the change over. Part of my job is to think everything we may need to take with us incase something unforseen happens.

Mike

·
Registered
806 Posts
Your talkin about the control tower on grade lane and outer loop?

I park in the lot beside the control tower for work at UPS. I might see ya if you work through the night. I work on the other side of grade lane in the freight building but puttin my two weeks in tonite and goin to a IT job in New albany...woo more money!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts