Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Gus on the number that is on his website.... It says its disconnected? Anyone else run into this?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Uh Oh!......................

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i sent him a pm about a broken exhaust bracket about 4 days ago and havent gotten a response so i dont know.
hope someone finds him

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,249 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
ive been playing phone tag with him for a week now. Gus im trying to get ahold of you so i can give you money :$:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Been a little hard to get a hold Gus here lately since he's getting ol' red back together. at least he calls me back as soon as he can unlike other diesel guys around here:lol3: Ol' red sure is looking good Gus!:thumbsup

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've never had a problem getting ahold of ole Gus, if I get his answerring machine he calls me back fairly quick. Best customer service I've ever had.

Although, I can't seem to talk him out of those twins on his rig as "Bonus Bucks" for mine.

Dave

·
4,676 Posts
i called gus yesterday,no answer. Then about two mins. later my ph rang and it was him. I ordered a cfm and a grid heater delete, oh and today at @ 3 pm my cfm arrived,ups.GREAT service gus. delete should be here soon,cant wait to get it all on. Thanks again Gus!!

·
Mark Ward
837 Posts
I play phone tag with him all the time. But as always he calls me back.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
i never have talked to gus ever, hahaha RIGHT. hell i talk to the guy about once a week. he always calls me back. from time to time he'll even call me to see how my truck and i am.

Always a good guy, hense the reason he will be hearing from me probably tom. I GOT MY TAX RETURN!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have a banks now,what can you get me a Smarty and a clutch for Gus $$$:thud:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I found that if I call Gus from my cell phone that I get the disconnected message if I am in the "extended network" on my phone. When I am in my normal area I get though every time. I don't know why but only Gus' number does that to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts