Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps it is dumb or in the book but I haven't seen it. Is it possible to have the factory deck scroll the info (song title & artist) on the Sirius and MP3 CD's? That would be nice so I didn't always have to hit info.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
108 Posts
It is possible, mine automatically scrolls the song name, artist, and radio station. I just done know how to make it do it, it was like that when i got the truck.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
when you have your sat. radio on or a mp3 or data cd playing just press your "info"button .

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Mine is one of the ones that will not scroll any info......it sux....especially with Sat Radio

·
Registered
319 Posts
I got screwed mine does not do it either, I guess I never realized it was even an option!

·
Registered
544 Posts
that was one thing I made a point of to check when I was test driving trucks...also why I ended up getting the infinity system.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I've got the infiinity system in my truck but no info button on my head unit

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine doesn't show any info either, I guess because its only the single cd? It is really annoying, I guess the only option is getting an aftermarket head unit.

Russ

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
I've got the infiinity system in my truck but no info button on my head unit
i got the infinity system along with the 6 disc head unit changer and steering wheel controls. It would on mine and i have the Info button. Though i got a good deal a Factory Nav Unit and i have that in now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I too have the Infinity system and 6 disk changer. Yes I have the info button but it is a PITA to reach over and hit it every time I switch stations. I would rather it just scroll what is on.

Thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I have one for sale that is sirius ready and don't scroll crap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts