Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
f7u12
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am staying at the Hyatt Jacksonville in Florida this past week for business. On Thursday I noticed some pretty cool looking rigs and power boats showing up. Turns out there was a boat show going on this weekend. The boats were of course awesome but, I couldn't take my eyes off of the rigs that some of these guys were using to haul their boats. The best part about these rigs for me was the fact that most of them are running the same/similar engine that I am running in my '08 2500. Just a little bit of pride to see it in person. I know most of you guys already knew that Ford was using the Cummins in their Medium Duty trucks but, still a cool website. So I thought I'd post the link for you guys and gals.
f650supertruck.com
and for the boat lovers...Fastboats.com : Fastboats.com - Florida Powerboats - Pompano Beach, FL - Baja - Donzi - Dragon - Nor-Tech Boats oh and the 1.3M Jet boat was downstairs as well. :thumbsup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts