Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know anybody in the north east who may have an extended cab laying around. Im looking to do an ext cab short bed to my truck. I need a little extra room for the kiddo and doggies and the reg cab isn't cutting it much any more

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@85cummins_crew yeah i thought about it but figured id have better luck getting an ext cab cheaper

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
True they have people parting them out. Also you kids will grow and be hard to fit in the back later on and you will be in the same boat. As i have learned in my past projects do it correct the first time and it will last a lot longer and you will be more happy you did in the long run.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I am taking your advice @85cummins__Crew..I found a roller already put on the cummins ext cab frame its an 85 crew cab...I just need to swap my drivetrain and nose and a bed for $2000...So im probally going to be selling my 79 Harley to fund this project.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.