Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK People'z,

Can some of you post up some pics of you exhaust tips by size dia, length, and make.
I am wanting to put one on and am looking at the MBRP's.
Are there more economical solutions?

Looking at 12 or greater in length and either str8 or Mitre cut.

Roeally would like to see one on an Inferno Red Truck.

And also tell me where to get the best deals. Iv'e been looking on ebay and the MBRP duel wall goes for around $70.

Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Get ahold of Wally at FTE diesel. Hes on this site. I ordered a tip from him on Wednesday at 4, he got it in the mail that evening and i had it to my door in les than twenty-four hours. That is incredible service. I got a 4x7x15 for 101 bucks

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Ya Wally's the man. Got my 8" from him.

·
Armchair Mechanic
1,584 Posts
don't have apic but i got a generic 4" inlet by 5" outlet for $15 (buddy works at amuffler shop) and the only reason was b/c i wanted to extend my exhaust a bit b/c i was tired of cleaning the black soot off my the rear of my bed. really sucks having a white truck. if you don't have this problem i really don't see a reason in getting a tip.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Here is what I use to have on my truck. 4-5" dual walled Silverline SS tip. It's 12 inches long.

Here is what I currently have on my truck. It's a 4-5" SS slash cut 18 inch single walled tip. It has a rolled edge. I got it a Diesel nationals in Indy, came in a plain box so I dunno who made it. I like this one the best so far.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here you go.

4" inlet, 5" outlet, 12" long, dual wall, angle cut MBRP. Can't remember where I got it!

Thanks Guyz,
I ordered the same one NPloysa has yesterday for 52$

Sinse I had my muff delete 2 1/2 years ago , yes i get soot and this is a pain to get off the Chrome bumper more so that the paint, Hopefully it helps.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.