Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Exhaust Manifolds

1493 21
what are the advantages? hp?:yourock:
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,281 Posts
I put a 3 piece HTT manifold on mine and I could tell a difference in spool up as well. I love my HTT....

· Vendor
13,007 Posts
egt about 50 degrees lower. not much in performance gain, less likely to crack. mostly a supporting mod.

· Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if it makes it flow better will it smoke less and be loader????

· Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well hell no one knows?

· Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what would be the price for a pdi set up?

· Registered
274 Posts
what would be the price for a pdi set up?
Just picked my PDI last night from West Texas Diesel Performance, paid $468 after taxes and shipping. Just got it on about 2 hours ago. Took 2 hours to install, and the spool up time is faster, egts are about 60 degress cooler, and flow is alot better.

· Future Fly Boy!
2,228 Posts
Just picked my PDI last night from West Texas Diesel Performance, paid $468 after taxes and shipping. Just got it on about 2 hours ago. Took 2 hours to install, and the spool up time is faster, egts are about 60 degress cooler, and flow is alot better.
how much quicker? and you are stock turbo right? does anyone have experience w/ big singles and how much this actually improves the spooling?

· Registered
274 Posts
how much quicker? and you are stock turbo right? does anyone have experience w/ big singles and how much this actually improves the spooling?
Nope iv got the HX40 on it now, it has increased the spool up time a noticeable amount from the stock manifold.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.