Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am replacing the exhaust manifold gaskets on my truck in sig because the 3 of the manifold bolts broke some how. Does anyone know what the Cummins part number is? The stealer wanted $25 a gasket! I just want the the number for a reference when I visit some Cummins shops tomorrow.

Thanks

·
Never Enough TQ
864 Posts
sorry dude, cant help ya with a cummins part number. I searched google and everything!
I did happen to find a set that BD sells.. i doubt the part # is the same but it could be worth a shot. Also, you could always just give dodge a call and ask them for the #.. i believe it would be the same between them and cummins
1045986 | BD Diesel Performance Exhaust Manifold

·
Joel's Diesel
1,273 Posts
RockAuto.com $23.79

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The cummins part number is 3946275.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I got new bolts and the new gaskets but I think my manifold is warped. Cylinders 6,5,4 will bolt up but 3,2,1 are off. 1 is off by half a hole.

Anyone know where to get a exhaust manifold?

·
Never Enough TQ
864 Posts
Well I got new bolts and the new gaskets but I think my manifold is warped. Cylinders 6,5,4 will bolt up but 3,2,1 are off. 1 is off by half a hole.

Anyone know where to get a exhaust manifold?

:shock: yikes how did it get so outta wack?
You could check a local scrap yard maybe? or the forum classifieds.. Maybe even get a nice ATS 3 peice lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have one for sale! 60$ plus shipping and its yours

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:shock: yikes how did it get so outta wack?
You could check a local scrap yard maybe? or the forum classifieds.. Maybe even get a nice ATS 3 peice lol
The front bolts broke when the exhaust manifold was at normal operating temperature so when the exhaust manifold cooled down, it shrunk. I couldn't get the manifold to expand back out. I tried a exhaust manifold spreader and I also tried heating it up with a torch.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just ordered a PDI exhaust manifold today so we will see how it works

1 - 10 of 10 Posts