Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 1/2 - 2007 Dodge 2500/3500 Series 5.9L Cummins "600" Turbo Back System

For ultimate performance comes the ultimate system: 5” mandrel bent pipes with a custom straight-through muffler provide only the optimum flow & diesel performance possible for your Dodge. Converter adapters to keep your truck street legal are included with the kit. Let everyone envy what you’re running with a 6” stainless steel tip, see bottom of page.

Kit Includes
Turbo pipe 1, Extension 2, Muffler 3, Tail pipe 4, Converter adapters, Clamp-on hanger kit, Clamps: 2-4” u-bolts, 6-5” u-bolts

Purchase
Kit DPS17 - $330.00 *FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
Dual Kits & Components - Pricing available in shopping cart

what do yall think? will this work with the delete kit? does it sound to good to be true with the price?

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,126 Posts
That looks like the expandit system. The expandit 5" is the what I got from H&S back when they first made a 5" kit for the 6.7. They use a different brand now. The 5" expandit fit perfect on my truck. AdamBOMB STi also has an expandit system on his truck. The kits are well priced and you will have no fitment issues to use this for your DPF delete.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man!!! thats what i was wondering.

·
Registered
859 Posts
jon111, are you going to build your own fooler box or purchase one from BADP? seen this a while back but wasn't sure if this fit on the 6.7.

·
GOD IS GOOD
666 Posts
Can you tell me for sure who the manufactor is for that 5" kit and where i can find it, would like to get one for my 6.7..the price is right!!! thanks!!

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Check out Ebay for those exhaust systems.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im going to get the BADP kit and use this exhuast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts