Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking of a new exhaust system and i wanted to know what yall thought of the exhaust in front ro behind the back tire. if anyone has done this please post some pics or just post pics of all exhaust:thumbsup

·
Registered
249 Posts
i was thinking of a new exhaust system and i wanted to know what yall thought of the exhaust in front ro behind the back tire. if anyone has done this please post some pics or just post pics of all exhaust:thumbsup
If you put it in front of, won't it just soot up the whole side of your truck?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
behind the tire if you go in front and you have any kinda tire with any kinda shine you are just going to ruin it not to mention like boogy said you are gonna soot up the side of your truck too

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I wanted to do it in front of the rear tire but cant becouse of my trac bars. As far as the soot goes. Just keep a good wax job on your truck and it will all wipe right off with no problim.

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
it isnt bad when its infront of the rear tire but if it smokes like mine does if you dont wash the rim about once a week you will never get the rim clean...

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
I never had a problem with the soot on the truck.. but I will agree with the tires and rims, and trust me Ive pollished what I could on the rim and the soot aint coming off unless I take the chrome and paint off with it..:CRY:
behind the tire if you go in front and you have any kinda tire with any kinda shine you are just going to ruin it not to mention like boogy said you are gonna soot up the side of your truck too

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Here's mine behind rear tire (6" tip). I wouldn't go in front because of the soot. Whatever you do just go to Universal Diesel in Sulphur. Great guys and very knowledgable!!! :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
i would like to go in front to but dont like soot on truck, maybe angle it toward ground or a turndown tip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts