Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a bed kit and stacks for my truck from Wally at FTE and all I've gotta say is his customer service is outstanding. I've had quick responses on any questions and concerns that I have had. I will be doing business with him again in the future. Thanks again Wally.:thumbsup

Austin

P.S. I''ll post pics up as soon as the stacks are installed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think I'm getting a clutch from this guy this weekend, he said he stocks the south bend clutches and would bring it to the pulls on Saturday to save me freight charges. That's the kind of stuff I like.

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,023 Posts
I think I'm getting a clutch from this guy this weekend, he said he stocks the south bend clutches and would bring it to the pulls on Saturday to save me freight charges. That's the kind of stuff I like.
Exactly what I mean. He will bend over backwards to keep his customers happy.:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Rambler, It's a 10-4 on me headed East this weekend. We just picked up a 47RE Rebuild in Youngstown and the customer will have it on the ground for us by tomorrow night. We will save you freight!

Let us know if you want 3250 or 3600 lb. plate load and we'll bring the goods !

·
Registered
876 Posts
I just figured I would pick a thread and bump it. I bought a pair of turndowns from Wally a while ago. Awesome service, great price and speeeedy shipping. Great guy, hopefully I can muster up some more funds and do more business with you :thumbsup

Top notch guy for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts