Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I'm from Louisiana but I'm up here working in Columbus. I just wanted to see how many diesel enthusiast are in the area. If we could get something going on a diesel night for all of us. If we could get a good turn out make it a monthly thing for the summer.If anyone has any input on where and when fell free.I would be willing to make a good hour drive.:beer

·
Registered
358 Posts
Maybe somewhere in Omaha would be a good place to meet. I am new to the diesel scene so I don't know the protocol.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be great for me. If we could get enough people and set a date and time. If someone in that area could set up a lot for us to park in would be great.:peelout

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Sounds like a good Idea

I'll do some checking and see if theres a lot in Lincoln we could use

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well cumminator, I'm working in Columbus,Ne & you. I wanted to see if these guys up here would like to do a get together. I love my truck and like to see what other people do with there's.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
what do you all thank about my place we could all chip in and grill some burgers or some then ? i live in neligh ne thats a lil over a hour from clumbus if you drive slow:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
well im in Zanesville, Ohio right now on Rockies Xpress West...just got off of Rockies Xpress East over in Ogallala,Ne. You working on pipeline??

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
well im in Zanesville, Ohio right now on Rockies Xpress West...just got off of Rockies Xpress East over in Ogallala,Ne. You working on pipeline??
i did back in 06 and at one time i was in ogallala working for the pipline one of the funist girls i ever met was there if ya know what i mean:w: any how what copany are you working for?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Moparfan1234, I think that would be great if we can get enough people.I would love to come and kick it a while.If we can get everybody a good date & directions.:hyper:

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Moparfan1234, I think that would be great if we can get enough people.I would love to come and kick it a while.If we can get everybody a good date & directions.:hyper:
well so far you i thank??? and black pwer stroke will come:thumbsup o and my step bro will come. so come on guys pick up the pace and meet up:thumbsup beer and girls if that would get ya to come:lol3::beer

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was trying to get mapquest and see how far it would be for cumminator.But nope no luck comp. said no .I would love to kick it with somebody from home and be 800 miles from home.I would love to come so far I know I will come down and what you said that will make four of us.:hyper::hyper::hyper:

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I was trying to get mapquest and see how far it would be for cumminator.But nope no luck comp. said no .I would love to kick it with somebody from home and be 800 miles from home.I would love to come so far I know I will come down and what you said that will make four of us.:hyper::hyper::hyper:
so where are you now? i will look it up for ya:thumbsup

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in Columbus.I don't know why mine will not work.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I had a girlfriend in columbus for awhile, its not too far from the big O I know that! Made that drive alot.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I had a girlfriend in columbus for awhile, its not too far from the big O I know that! Made that drive alot.
im sure you did:w: :rof:rof:rof:rof:rof :beer

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm game for it I just want a meet to happen.:hyper:I just want Nebraska to wake up and have some good ole fun. I have went into Iowa last weekend and had alot of fun. I just would love for it to happen in NEand :kick:it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
im sure you did:w: :rof:rof:rof:rof:rof :beer
Hey now, Rosie was good to me. You might know her, rosie palm.:lol3::rof:rof. But on a serious note lets drink some beers and make this happen!

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I'm game for it I just want a meet to happen.:hyper:I just want Nebraska to wake up and have some good ole fun. I have went into Iowa last weekend and had alot of fun. I just would love for it to happen in NEand :kick:it.
well we have 4 guys now we need a date :thumbsup im gona start a new thread and see if we can get more guys to show:thumbsup and a date so look for it in a min or two:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 26 Posts