Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This saturday the marks the 4th anual opening day for the Evanston Wyoming 1/8th mile drags. I would love to see some of you attend! Gates open at 10am and races go from 11am to 5pm

Please visit the site for a complete list of rules, regulations, fees and safety requirements :thumbsup:

See ya there!!!

www.hypoxiadragway.com

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to come sink the titanic.
Sweet! See ya there :thumbsup: You should be right around what Jared runs? high 11's low 12's? I want to see it in action.

Dang, this needs to be videoed! :popcorn::eek:hno::popcorn::eek:hno:
YOUUUUUUUUUUU need to wrap that pink scarf around your neck, hop on your vespa and come on up :hehe:

·
Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,748 Posts
Sweet! See ya there :thumbsup: You should be right around what Jared runs? high 11's low 12's? I want to see it in action.

YOUUUUUUUUUUU need to wrap that pink scarf around your neck, hop on your vespa and come on up :hehe:
Well, if thats the case, let it be known that my "Vespa" would whoop your Titanics A$$! :hehe::rof:hehe:

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I have a 6spd so it would be slow. I have no interest in drag racing it. Good luck with the event.
No interest at all? Wheres the fun in having all that power. You should come! Its an hour away.

Well, if thats the case, let it be known that my "Vespa" would whoop your Titanics A$$! :hehe::rof:hehe:
Unless it can run a 12.7 or faster!! I have a feeling I knocked off a couple thousands this time around so If I can run faster then a 8.2 in the 1/8th I know the 1/4 times will be down too :party018:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Maybe I will try and make a beer run at the same time. If I wanted to race that bad it would be in something built to race. Besides I get my fill being on the *** race team.

·
Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,748 Posts
No interest at all? Wheres the fun in having all that power. You should come! Its an hour away.

Unless it can run a 12.7 or faster!! I have a feeling I knocked off a couple thousands this time around so If I can run faster then a 8.2 in the 1/8th I know the 1/4 times will be down too :party018:
Dont you worry Brianna, it can.... Just pack a lunch and be ready to ......

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe I will try and make a beer run at the same time. If I wanted to race that bad it would be in something built to race. Besides I get my fill being on the *** race team.
Yeah the biker ralley will be in town this weekend. There should be plenty of beer to go around. At least come out and let me check that shizz out.

Dont you worry Brianna, it can.... Just pack a lunch and be ready to ......
lol. My buddy had a scooter that would fit a 24 pack under the seat. It was pretty awesome!

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RACES ARE POSTPONED UNTILL MONDAY THE 31ST!!!

Please visit the site if you have any questions, hope to see ya there!

www.hypoxiadragway.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts