Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
installing isspro ev2 gauges (pyro, fuel, boost) today and what a pain...this is my first time doing this so yeah......does anyone know where I should installing the fuel pressure into I have a fass 150? pictures would be awesome

· Mopar1973Man.Com
26,034 Posts
Here is my setup.

Everything is remote mounted on the fender to protect against vibration damage and water hammer damage. The tubing is air brake line rated for 800 PSI. As for the remote mount bracket call Eric @ Vulcan Performance he'll make you one. As for all tubing connections its all PTC (push to connect) fittings.

· Registered
1,219 Posts
Mopar mike where did you find that 90 for your fuel pressure gauge?

· Mopar1973Man.Com
26,034 Posts
k i dont need to buy a led lighting kit for these do i......these should have led lighting in them already right?
EV2's come with LED lighting inside. Also if you order the programming kit you can program the red warning light for any position on any gauge. If you go the extra mile you can get the add on relay and program the gauge to do even more.

Mopar mike where did you find that 90 for your fuel pressure gauge?
The remote mount plate is supplied only by Vulcan Performance. As for the 90* fitting at the fuel line thats a typical hardware store fitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.