Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with similar mods have an idea what power I have?

Next:

If I add the BD r700 upgrade turbo what power level should I be at?

·
Registered
568 Posts
BBRAM can you give me an estimate

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My TST Powermax R49 has the fuel rail pressure option. I can adjust it from 0 - 9. I usually have it set at 2 or 3.

I usually have the HP set at 4 and torque at 0 when the Smarty is set on #4.

I use the TST timing instead of the Smarty timing.

However I am always manipulating the many settings to see what works best.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the 700r series bolted on, what might I expect using dual cp3's? How much power will 90 HP injectors make? I believe I have the electronic fueling tuner/programmers I need to make all kinds of fueling, but the stock cp3 is limited. I want 800 HP but don't desire to swap out my 90 HP nozzles for bigger ones. 800 HP without nitrous, that is. Possible?

·
Premium Member
27,510 Posts
With the 700r series bolted on, what might I expect using dual cp3's? How much power will 90 HP injectors make? I believe I have the electronic fueling tuner/programmers I need to make all kinds of fueling, but the stock cp3 is limited. I want 800 HP but don't desire to swap out my 90 HP nozzles for bigger ones. 800 HP without nitrous, that is. Possible?
800, I doubt it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
i got nitrous and im not 800. that kind of hp is hard to get out of a daily driver. im guessing im about 650 maybe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
one of my buddies put down 810 with water meth, smarty, mp-8, silver bullet, dual cp3.. whole bad valve train... and 100 hp nozzles so i really thind its possible with the right parts

·
Premium Member
27,510 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,510 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts