Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HE451VE Questions

So I was looking at a parts warehouse looking for a HE451VE. I found lots of 15.0L ISX motors but none had the 451 most had 551's and HX60's.

Was there a particular set-up that the 451 was utilized for? Also, is the 451 only electronically controlled or are some air actuated. I noticed all of the 551's were air actuated.

Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
634 Posts
i think i read that they are from the M-11's not the isx's.
And i think they are electronic, cause fleece's controller will work them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone have ideas where you can find these all to mysterious and elusive 451's with a 64mm wheel???

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I bought mine off here a few months ago, the dang controller from Fleece cost me more than the dang turbo did, tho. I'm dying for a set of 200's or even 250's before it goes on tho. Keep checkin Ebay and here, you'll find one.

·
Registered
634 Posts
man how did u find that bad boy, i see 351's all the time but no 451's guess i need to look harder.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I just happened upon a guy on here sellin them right after the story came out of the diesel power mag. He was gettin some where and makin a fortune off those of us on here that wanted to copy the truck in the mag..... Search a few of the major ricer forums, I found a few on there. otherwise, hope that someone on here comes up with one and your in the right spot at the right time...............

·
Registered
634 Posts
Ya an hopefully ill have the $$ that stuff don't seem to like me. It never stays around long

1 - 7 of 7 Posts