Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is gonna be at the english town swap meet the weeknd of the 19th?

Ill be there showin off the chummins.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
never been there for a swap meet,, only in carlisle,,,,,,how is it there??

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
no wont make this one. lot of gassers there. how many days is this one? if i remt he fall one was like 2-3 days and kyle and xtreme showed up. havent seen kyle on here in a while.
John

·
Registered
112 Posts
Englishtown is friday saturday and sunday lot of stuff going on last year when i went

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'll be there...Showin on Saturday

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there really isnt anything there for diesels but its still cool to go and show the truck off and check all the stuff out.

·
Registered
185 Posts
most likely gonna be there. always find a good deal or two on something

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
how is carlisle I plan on goin there the 24th-26th and never been before.
really not much for diesels,, but its pretty big,,i was there last year for the truck show

·
Registered
85 Posts
ill be at englishtown i go just about every swap meet just too wander thru and maybe pick up some fun stuff.. ill be sure to wear my walkin' shoes.. its alottttaaa walking lol

·
Registered
850 Posts
i might go, cant decide on bringin the motor i have for sale or not,need to pay some bills lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
are they running the track during the swap meet:doh:

·
Registered
80 Posts
No, actually the car show is on the track

·
Registered
10 Posts
bring a good pair of walking shoes or better yet a bicycle. There is usually some diesel stuff but its well scattered among lots of gas/bike/lawn/boat/stereo/furniture/misc garbage that people think is priceless... as more people get in to diesels, the used and take off parts will start finding there way to the swaps. fun times. been going there for almost 20 years.

If a bunch of people are going to be there, we might as well make a coal rollers gathering of it... Perhaps saturday after the swap meet +- 18:00 there is a Stewarts root-beer shop about 4 miles from the track. they have all manner of gut busting deep fried delights and plenty of frosty mugs to go around. Not to mention the entire menu of "Fat sandwiches" from the world renowned Rutgers University grease trucks. yummmmmm

Grease Trucks - New Brunswick, NJ

to: 59 Main St, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 (Stewarts Root Beer) - Google Maps

Whos in ?

Seth

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
so whens everony mainly going to the meet a final decision yet?

·
Registered
738 Posts
looks like Saturday for me.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts