Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this thread, and i am sure this topic has been discussed before. I have the edge juice on my 2008 cummins. They told me as well as others that it would void my warranty. Anyways i have had the check engine light on for about 2 weeks. I took it in to the dealer yesterday to have it checked out. They told me that they could not send my computer results to Dodge to find the cause because the truck had been tampered with. They just told me they would reset the computer this time, but to take off that edge until the warranty has ran out. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
you should be able to use the edge to retrieve the code. Post that info and maybe we can help you with that. If you are worried about the Warranty it sounds like your dealer gave you a free pass. Remove the edge, wait for the light to come back, and take it back in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried the ignition key to find the code. P2262. Turbo charger boost pressure not detected. They told me yesterday that they updated the software on the tubo boost.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
that code usually means at least a turbo cleaning if not a new turbo. I would push for the new turbo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts