Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I was thinking that we needed to get together and barbcue or some thing for either the end of this month or the beginning of the june:blues:

what do you all think of getting together for a bbq and a cruise or whatever you want to do.:confused013::confused013:

post some suggestions

·
Registered
725 Posts
im down if im in town

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
that sounds great Jose some thing where we can get the whole family out and play we usually do stuff for just the guys a family oriented meet would be fun how many people on here have kids and what not????

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:agree2:
that's a awesome idea Ryan we should all go to the park or something cook us up some grub and enjoy our beautiful weather, play some games ..... We should do a get together with everyone(kids and wives too)

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
my kiddo is going to see his mom on the weekend of the 6th so ill be gone. but if we do something the following week im down

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,697 Posts
I want to know where this beer pong table went? I am up for a beer pong meet or even a poker game.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I want to know where this beer pong table went? I am up for a beer pong meet or even a poker game.
now that sounds like fun! ur side has to use 6% thought because i suck at it! :hehe:

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my kiddo is going to see his mom on the weekend of the 6th so ill be gone. but if we do something the following week im down
Im sure we can figure out a day after you get back Todd for sure:thumbsup:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just a heads up ryan at rkl is having a dyno day at the end of june, so maybe we could try and get some of us down there for that as well?

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
we could stick some :cbadge: on a piknic table and use it for beer pong :confused013:

·
Registered
665 Posts
i was wondering when someone was going to say something about the next meet since i didnt get to go to the last one, hope i can make this one

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This meet is going to be local hopefully we can get it arranged so it's convenient to as many people as possible....

July's meet is going to be the cache valley cruise in.... Up in Logan it isnthe third largest car show in the united states... We will be getting together and hitting up the car show and going to bear lake for some fun in the sun Brock at N.U.D.E said we could meet up with him up there and have some fun

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,001 Posts
i was wondering when someone was going to say something about the next meet since i didnt get to go to the last one, hope i can make this one
man we had a small get together in ogden on saturday just a kinda last minute deal but the turnout was pretty good:hehe:

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
man we had a small get together in ogden on saturday just a kinda last minute deal but the turnout was pretty good:hehe:
except this guy I know had to bail on us, then he came back and i had to bail on him :doh::hehe:

I have the solution for your meet. COME TO EVANSTON for the 1/8th mile drags. Then when the drags is done drink alllll the REAL BEER you want down town for the biker ralley. This weekend only open container law is lifted on the streets and they close down all of front street. Come listen to live bands, drink real beer, get a tattoo, pierced and have a fun weekend!!!!!!!!!

Thats what im going to be doing this weekend anyway.

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
Yea man! There is a slight chance of the 'R' word saturday so I have my fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts
Yea we dont say it. Usually Derek will hop in and say it and spoil the weekend but its looking good so far!

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That damn Derek :whip: :whip: lol I would so be there if I had my truck I have to gopick it up from down south........ Got a custom foot shaped gas pedal installed :rof:rof

1 - 20 of 57 Posts