Not sure what you purchased but if no remote ever programmed to module may need dealer or properly equipped lock smith. I would try
STANDARD PROCEDURE - RKE TRANSMITTER PROGRAMING
New Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters can be programed using the scan tool and the proper Diagnostic
The scan tool can provide confirmation that the PCI data bus is functional, and that all of the
electronic modules are sending and receiving the proper messages on the PCI data bus.
The following procedure can be used as long as one programmed transmitter is available:
NOTE: When entering program mode using that programmed fob, ALL currently programmed fobs will be
erased and they will have to be reprogrammed for the vehicle. If program mode is entered and no action is
performed, the previously programmed fobs will continue to function.
1. Enter the vehicle and close all doors.
2. Fasten the seat belt (this will cancel the seat belt chime). Turn the ignition to the RUN position.
DR POWER LOCKS - SERVICE INFORMATION 8N - 61
3. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a programmed transmitter for 4 to 10 seconds. Within the 4 to 10 seconds
with the UNLOCK button still depressed, press the PANIC button for one second. When a single chime is
heard, release both buttons.The chime indicates the system is in program mode.
4. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously on a fob to be programmed. A single
chime will be heard, this indicates the fob has been recognized.
5. Press and release any button on the same fob. A single chime will be heard, this indicates the fob has been
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for up to a total of 4 fobs.
7. Turn the ignition OFF.
8. Turn the ignition ON or wait 60 seconds.
The vehicle will remain in program mode for up to 60 seconds from when the original chime (step 3) was heard.
After 60 seconds, all programmed transmitters will function normally.