Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading home Monday with a 26' flatbed...

·
Registered
317 Posts
damn wish you had an enclosed trailer!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do u need hauled?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where to? Icahnput it at back of trailer. Hauled a 57 thunderbird without issues.

·
Registered
317 Posts
its going to Bremerton washington but its gotta go enclosed

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grant, I replied to your pvt message abt the wheels, TXT me ASAP at 830-928-7281.
I might leave tomorrow can meet in Fredericksburg at 9 AM or in Kerrville tonight?
Llano will put me behind on schedule for loading by 3PM in Houston but doable. Pierre SD is no problem.
LMK
Alex

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
DAMMITTTT!!!!!!!!!! I could have had you pick up a truck in Arlington, TX and bring it up to KS for me.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW you have this snowbird thing backwards. You are supposed to head south for the winter....not north. :hehe:
Yeah but I got tired driving at 25mph behind you Texas Nancies that are scared of a little frost on the road ..LOL
Oklahoma was a skate rink roads were like driving on a washboard. This Canadian lead the convoy all thru the night, got offered breakfast and coffee at truck stop. That was nice of the few folks that stopped to thank me.
Back where we're good at winter driving.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.