Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the problem could be?

My truck lights work fine, but I am not getting power to the passenger side blinkers for any of my 3 trailer plugs. The only fuse I could find in the owners manual for passenger side blinker is still good. Any ideas?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
Does anyone know what the problem could be?

My truck lights work fine, but I am not getting power to the passenger side blinkers for any of my 3 trailer plugs. The only fuse I could find in the owners manual for passenger side blinker is still good. Any ideas?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Check all fuses.:doh:

·
Registered
807 Posts
More info on your truck please. Year? Model / Style? etc. Generally speaking, the TPIM is the central point for sending out the current to flash the turn lights. With the year / model i can be a little more specific. If your pass turn sig's work, but just not the trailer connectors (4 and 7 way), then its possible the relay could be the culprit. Again, generally speaking, if its the TIPM, then its not a relay as we think a relay is. its actually an electronic relay (TPIM is nothing more than two ckt boards with ram and a cpu, with the boards in a T configuration). TPIM's do go bad, but i don't think its a high failure item so problem could be the connector or a pinched wire somewhere. no matter, can't give specific pin / connector number's without the year / model of the truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.