Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with what is in my sig I am seeing around 1,550 degrees at the end of a 20 second WOT run-is this normal?

·
Registered
96 Posts
im hit that also ,,,,, a freind of mines with a load spike 2200 every once in awhile in his 06 so far no problems but you know what the say 1350... is the highest but i hit 1500 all the time for 20-30 sec also while racin on the street

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
I have heard that you can hit high temps, but the constained high temps is what does the damage

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
It's like sticking you hand over a fire. You can keep it there a second, but leave it there and see what happens.

·
Banned
5,586 Posts
im hit that also ,,,,, a freind of mines with a load spike 2200 every once in awhile in his 06 so far no problems but you know what the say 1350... is the highest but i hit 1500 all the time for 20-30 sec also while racin on the street
2200? Wow!

I have yet to see over 1350. I don't know how everybody sees such high numbers. And I have put the hammer down and held it there for a long time with the Juice and the MP-8 all the way up???? Maybe I just need more fuel?

·
Registered
822 Posts
This is honestly kind of low IMO for stacked boxes and an arson kit with only the super-b to cool it. I can see 1450 at the end of a quarter mile run with what's in my sig, and I have less fuel and more air than you, and that's only in a 13 second time frame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts