Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my EDGE W/ATT in yesterday. Has anyone had any problems drilling and tapping the manifold? Or, is there another place to install? Thanks!

·
Super Mod
1,465 Posts
I had no problems when I did mine. I started with a small hole and moved up in size to reduce the shavings size. I had someone keep a magnet on the bit and hole while I was drilling to reduce the amount of shavings that fell into the manifold.

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
No problems here either. A right angle drill makes a world of difference.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
or take the inner liner out of the fender. You should have a better access there.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

I have a right angle and the finger to pull the trigger. Thanks to all the help. Gonna have the new turbo installed on Friday, install everything the S&B intake and Edge on SAT. or SUN. and the DPF delete on Monday. After I install it, I have about a 200 mile drive to make. SHould be interesting to see the difference. I will keep you posted! :hyper:

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
I have a right angle and the finger to pull the trigger. Thanks to all the help. Gonna have the new turbo installed on Friday, install everything the S&B intake and Edge on SAT. or SUN. and the DPF delete on Monday. After I install it, I have about a 200 mile drive to make. SHould be interesting to see the difference. I will keep you posted! :hyper:
Sounds like a fun weekend:woot:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts