Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I had the cel come on a couple times with this code: P2032, EGT sensor circuit low-Bank 1 Sensor 2. I installed the Edge not too long before these codes showed up but haven't had a chance to install the EGT probe. I'm thinking this is the reason for the code.
Any ideas???

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have the same code and a CEL that the Edge hasn't been able to eliminate for the last 5000 miles. After working with Shane at BADP, we're pretty sure one of the EGT sensors that came with the hard wired fooler box I have is bad. Rather than replace the EGT sensor on the hard wired fooler box, I'm waiting until the code free box comes and using my old EGT Sensors with the new box. I swapped the front and rear EGT Sensors a while back, and the problem (Code) followed the switch accordingly. Could be the box internals also I guess, but when Shane sent me a replacement box it needed the non-hardwired (stock type) EGT Sensors that I hadn't removed from the stock exhaust yet since my original fooler box came with new hard wired ones. I've since removed the stock ones to use with the "Code Free" box when it gets here; soon I hope.

Hope this helps.
Bill

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm thanks for that man, but I don't have any fooler boxes on yet. Its just stock with the edge. Sorry I should have mentioned it.I'm thinking its a low circuit just because of no probe connection...its reading some egts but nowhere near normal.I'm hoping to get it done withen the next few days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts