1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
190 Posts
I hate those video's, the dpf one too. Can't stand that ladies voice. Screw that!

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
I hate those video's, the dpf one too. Can't stand that ladies voice. Screw that!
X2 she pissed me off in the first 2 seconds, LADY, WE"LL DO WHAT WE DAMN WELL PLEASE WITH OUR!!!! trucks :woot:

·
Registered
736 Posts
hahah i came real close to leaving a comment on one of those vids saying take'er off! global warming is a big hoax so you dont need it!:lol3::lol3:

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
lol...........That is the EGR and you cannot take it off.................you will void your warranty and your truck will not run...................LOL! they for got to say you will also not be seeing your weekly CEL and dealer visit if you remove it.

That lady has no clue what any of that stuff does..........

·
Registered
393 Posts
hey Compcowboy, you should make a video about how to take the egr off, that'll show her haha

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
before i posted the video on here i clicked on it because i thought it was talking about taking it off....then to my surprise it was all that B.S....

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
it would not take my comment either. its a conspiracy that AL Gore is leading. First Global warming and now misleading people on youtube.

·
Registered
265 Posts
hahahaha what a gay vid. Someone should make a video showing how to take it off lol.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
Anyone got a good video camera around Washington? I think a nice walk through like her videos of a truck with all that stuff gone would be hilarious. Also with the truck running as she states it will not.

·
Registered
265 Posts
:lol3::lol3::rof:peelout:peelout

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
actuall they did..its in a dodge viper and im looking at the article in diesel power righ now..it just happened to be sitting on my desk

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
i just left her a comment on her profile..my user name is the same here as it is there so you can see my words of wisdom:lol3:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
It would be nice if the guys who were explaing it knew WTF they were talking about. They got about 50% of the stuff wrong explaining. They have to tow something to burn out the soot? How about mentioning regen? I do not think they even know it exsists.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts