Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok first off 2009 3500 CC 6.7 just so I don't forget

the egr kit pics were ok but dark and several pieces didn't get used???

there were 3 block off plates but I only found use for 2?
---egr cooler rear on manifold and dual piece on air intake
---whats the 3rd one for? oh I didn't remove the cooler mount

second was a pic & reference to unplug an EGR airflow valve?
---looked like it was in the air intake pipe but
---the only thing I see looks like a MAF to me

3rd I solved myself was the coolant plugs, LOL the one that is for the solid pipe that says vent when filling was way to big for metal pipe or the hose so I ran the 2 together like its just a bypass with the egr cooler gone.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Who makes the kit?
You can go on the manufacturers website and view the delete instructions there. Adjusting the screen brightness should help you see what to do.
It sounds like you've deleted the egr valve so the only other "air valve" is the throttle butterfly valve on the intake.
Usually the tuner dictates what equipment gets unplugged, not the egr delete kit?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who makes the kit?
You can go on the manufacturers website and view the delete instructions there. Adjusting the screen brightness should help you see what to do.
It sounds like you've deleted the egr valve so the only other "air valve" is the throttle butterfly valve on the intake.
Usually the tuner dictates what equipment gets unplugged, not the egr delete kit?
its H&S maybe just a generic kit with all parts, that's not a bad idea I need to figure out this airflow their talking about

1 - 4 of 4 Posts