Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 3 seats open down here at AADP March 9-10 for a Tuning Laboratory hosted by Ryan Milliken and Kory Willis with a featured guest speaker from Fleece Performance Engineering, Chase Fleece! We'll be covering software manipulation and tuning basics throughout the two day course in both a classroom environment and hands on out in the shop with trucks strapped to AADP's DynoJet 224XLC. Lunch is provided on both days, one day it'll be on the grill, the next day from a steel pot, cajun style. Cost of the class is $500 all inclusive and currently has 27 seats filled of 30 available.

There will probably be more classes hosted throughout the year but it'll most likely be after pulling/racing Season, if you're interested in jumping in on this one, email me [email protected] :thumbsup:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Man I wish I was closer sounds like a sweet deal.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm very interested in attending a future class. Will keep my eyes open for dates, heads up would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Dont think this is going to happen since Ryan is no longer part of AADP and AADP is shutting down. This was before Ryan went to work for HS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts