Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do I go to find programmers. Any suggestions on who?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Do a search on efi live and you will find many here. With lots of different venders and all or at least close to all having a positive following. I have tunes by Anarchy and I am very pleased with them. Best bet is to find a few vendors and talk to them you will get a feel who wants your business and will be helpful all the way around! Good luck and you will love efi live!!

Reactions: 3brorce

·
Registered
547 Posts
Search bar is your friend but I will say there are tons of tuners that are vendors on here. Draconian diesel, innovative, anarchy, Cummins tuner etc.... Just email and talk to a couple of tuners and see who you feel is the best choice for you

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
589 Posts
Phil at Anarchy diesel is a great tuner with great customer service. I'm in NJ as well your welcome to see the results. Where in nj are you?

·
Registered
92 Posts
phil from anarchy was very helpful and patient

·
Registered
136 Posts
Very happy with mine... engine runs crisply and smoothly throughout the RPMs, but the most noticeable seat of the pants improvement has been how much better the trans shifts.

p.s. the gents @ Anarchy surprised me by enabling the manual high idle :thumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Zach at Starlite is the best tuner i have dealt with. Made the truck run so much smoother compared to my last tuner.

·
Registered
341 Posts
WHEN will those of us with pre 05 trucks have this option?
Last I knew, it was NOT an option for us, and of course..I live in Kalifornia, so another problem!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Does anybody on here run Fleece? I know there very good, but I'm trying to decide Fleece or Anarchy?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts