Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Anarchy Diesel Tuning for the efi live tune. totally different truck now and love it!! and great customer service. glad i went with you guys! anyone looking to get efi live this is a great place to get it from!!

Reactions: 3brorce

·
Blah
921 Posts
Nothing against Anarchy but I'm really getting tired of seeing one or more new threads a week thanking them for tuning. I think it is a misuse of the site, that's my .02cents. It is a site to share information not thank vendors.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so much fun! i went from a preditor to a smarty and now efi live and by far the best iv had! im extremely happy! with the tunes and service! im addicted now. time for some more go fast goodies!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes all stock besides clutch.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Bump it up for anarchy they tuned mine to, top notch no complaints here

Sent from my XT901 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Nothing against Anarchy but I'm really getting tired of seeing one or more new threads a week thanking them for tuning. I think it is a misuse of the site, that's my .02cents. It is a site to share information not thank vendors.
Maybe Anarchy has more threads started about them but is this any different than people saying how pleased/impressed they are with EFIbyRyan, Starlite, Les, etc.? I mean I don't understand why guys get all upset when they hear of people saying what they think of a tuner. To be honest I don't think I've read anything bad about Les, Starlite, EFIbyRyan, or any of them so I don't see why it's a big deal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
698 Posts
If we didn't have these threads thanking anarchy and all the other tuners, we would have just as many threads of people asking "how is anarchy tuning etc etc"

Plus I enjoy hearing how pleased everyone is, can't wait to get it too

·
Blah
921 Posts
Maybe Anarchy has more threads started about them but is this any different than people saying how pleased/impressed they are with EFIbyRyan, Starlite, Les, etc.? I mean I don't understand why guys get all upset when they hear of people saying what they think of a tuner. To be honest I don't think I've read anything bad about Les, Starlite, EFIbyRyan, or any of them so I don't see why it's a big deal.

Exactly my point though we don't hear anything bad about them so why do we need one or more threads started for the sole purpose of thanking a vendor. Seems like a waste of everyone's time to me. Yes I know threads like this go away faster if people don't comment on them.

Just giving my two cents, threads like this make me not want to read new threads anymore. To me they are kinda like starting an "urgent" thread to get help to get your son's truck to smoke what a waste. If threads like this continue there will be one less active member on this site. I'm sure no one would mind if I disappeared from here but that's a different conversation entirely. Okay I'm off my soap box:S:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Honestly i agree it gets old seeing these regardless who its about. I have even considered anarchy if/when 03-05 is available so there is no prejudice about the company. But these cheerleading threads get old, post it in the vendors forum or wait for someone to ask, no one cares that you love your tuning in an otherwise stock truck. If you have dyno numbers or something to share than that is different, but woo i love my tuning(no matter who its from) just seems soooo childish.

·
Blah
921 Posts
Would you feel the same way if this were a starlite thread? Better not see you post within any of those lol jk.
LOL yes and even though you are joking I wouldn't care what vendor it was about, these "cheer leading" threads as redraider2011 stated have no place in the regular forum section.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I don't think there is anything wrong about being excited about a new purchase for your truck. To the guys that have had their trucks moded for a long time maybe the newness has worn off so its no big deal anymore. But for guys like me that have to save and save to get new stuff its exciting when you finally get it and it turns out as good or better then you thought:party018: I can't wait till I get efi! Threads like this make me want it even more ( so I can have fun too)
No offense golf and raider. This is not an attack on you. Just try to remember when you first started modding your truck and how awesome it was:thumbsup: ya maybe you didn't post on here but I'm sure you would talk about it to anyone that would listen:hehe: like I said no offense intended:thumbsup:
I like this site because we are mostly all like-minded people that share the same passion and can help each other along the way. I have gotten tons of good advise and directed to good people that I should work with and buy from.

Sorry for the long post:S:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Exactly my point though we don't hear anything bad about them so why do we need one or more threads started for the sole purpose of thanking a vendor. Seems like a waste of everyone's time to me. Yes I know threads like this go away faster if people don't comment on them.

Just giving my two cents, threads like this make me not want to read new threads anymore. To me they are kinda like starting an "urgent" thread to get help to get your son's truck to smoke what a waste. If threads like this continue there will be one less active member on this site. I'm sure no one would mind if I disappeared from here but that's a different conversation entirely. Okay I'm off my soap box:S:
Whatever you say bud, I disagree, it's threads exactly like this that instill confidence in one to purchase products from these vendors.

·
Registered
110 Posts
^^x2....whoopity doo...you opened a thread and it was a thank you to a member/tuner/vendor whatever, was that ten seconds you wasted to see it was just a "cheerleading" post really such a waste? If you don't like reading them then just click that little "back" button and be on your way instead of wasting far more of your time b!tching about how you hate reading them and what a waste of time they are:hehe:...seems like a simple solution too me. Anyways, I for one like reading both the positive and negative threads on vendors/tuners and products. All this stuff costs alot of money and the more feedback and input one has for reference the better one can decide how and where to spend that hard earned cash... Good guys at Anarchy, I bugged the hell out of phil and cody and they still email me back about most my dumb questions, good guys to work with and very level headed given the B.S. I'm sure they deal with on a daily basis.

Reactions: 3brorce

·
Registered
38 Posts
agree. if you dont like to see someone get a pat on the back for a good job. then do not open the post! keep your 2 cents. if its not a buck its not worth sh!t. i just got efi live from phil and love it. never would have if it wasnt for guys saying what a good product it is and how good of people they are to deal with.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Numerous threads like this help people like me who are looking to tune in the future and aren't familiar with EFI. These threads are the main reason I'll be turning to Anarchy in the next few months.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts