Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5th Gen Ram 2500 Cummins
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
New to the Forum - 2020 Ram 2500 Tuned/DPFdeleted Cummins.

New to tuning and just started using EFI Live v3 with Motorops SOTF tuning and transmission tuning and have noticed as hard as i try i cant get the wheels to spin not even slip when stationary. Wondering if they tune the transmission like that? Or has the transmission tune not gone in? This thing absolutely hammers and makes the Torque to do it , can’t seem to make them move..
Cheers

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Best to ask motor ops specifics about their tuning as they hold the key to their tuning. Haven’t used them myself so I can’t give any personal experience on their stuff but have been told by a customer that’s quite picky with tuning that they slay it with the Duramax but with the Cummins it’s a bit lacklustre. Motor Ops are the best to ask though if something doesn’t seem right with their tuning.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
A 2019 dually with Aisin I did some intact tuning on certainly has no issues breaking the back tires loose, I would say it’s something with how Motor Ops has the tune setup.

·
Registered
5th Gen Ram 2500 Cummins
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A 2019 dually with Aisin I did some intact tuning on certainly has no issues breaking the back tires loose, I would say it’s something with how Motor Ops has the tune setup.
Yeah, feels like it for sure.
I switched over from Ezylnk because we have trouble getting the SOTF tuning here. But had no issues with getting them to spin from factory or with ezylnk.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I can't recall where I heard but I believe that there are two "TC off" modes. One where it reduces the TC and another where it turns it fully off. Someone noted holding the TC off button for additional time (3-5 seconds if I recall) and it will fully disable. I don't know if this is true, I've not tried it so I could be spewing nonsense but may be worth looking into or reaching out to Motorops.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.