Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just seein if anyone around the Cincinnati area would want to get a night together down at Edgewater where we could show the local powerjokes and duracraps what these inline 6's are all about? a diesel friday test and tune..... $15 to run, $10 to watch usually from 4ish to 10ish

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey i would be interested as well.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
colerain tonwship, northwest cincinnati....how does May 23 sound? i have a few friends who are bringing their ferds and dirtymaxes down as well, bring every1 that has a diesel

·
Registered
689 Posts
bb if there is a date set i might try and make it down there....idk if ill race yet but i might stop down

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
what about this weekend....

come one, come all. watch kalkhokm blow his head gasket or output shaft. which ever comes first!!!!

on a serious note, i will be down there friday. weather permitting

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah this friday....there are a bunch of people coming down, bring everyone.....nice coal leavin school today kyle lol

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Ya, I live between, the mansion, and tylersville. Im like 4 houses down from the mansion on the same side when your going to tylersville. I got a forsale sign in my yard
i pulled a dakota out of the snow this winter right there where your house would be...on a hill

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i wish my pulse/adren was in for friday :CRY:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts