Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinkin about buying and edge juice with attitude. How accurate and reliable id the egts and boost on them?? can i get away with just using the attitude to monitor egts and boost or do i need to have the gauges as well?

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have both the Edge and Prico gauges. The Boost on both the Edge and Prico are 100% right on, the EGT gauge usually reads about 175 hotter than the Edge, but theres also about 2 inches difference from where they were installed. The Edge is a neat product and you will really like it. It has some great features.

If I had it to do over again, I think I would have just installed the Edge and not the gauges also.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've heard of some other guys how have had problems with the EGT probe reading on the cool side. If your plan on being hard (Sled Pulling, Racing) on your truck I would get a good set of manual gauges.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Mine was fairly accurate compared to my autometer gauge. But the autometer pyro is a closer to the motor so it is a little hotter but they are usually within the same ballpark.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts