Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading a while, but I am still not sure. I currently have an Edge ez, and I know that is just a pressure box. I was going to upgrade through edge for 500$ to get the juice/attitude and add a smarty later. I was wondering if it would be better to do that, or just keep the ez and get the juice/attitude?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
well..the edge j w/ a is a good unit

the thing about the smarty is it reads codes, has programs and is very tuneable..i tihnk that if you have the resources you will enjoy the smarty/ edge j w/ a stack more

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks that what I was planning on going with. How much should I be putting out at that point?

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
IMO, keep the EZ and stack it with Smarty...a little pressure is AWESOME with Smarty. The Juice/Smarty stack is not so great...

·
Registered
451 Posts
any pressure box with a smarty is good? for example i have the diablo power puck

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm... 2 totally different things. Wonder if someone could do some dyno runs with the different combinations...

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Smarties love pressure boxes.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
IMO, keep the EZ and stack it with Smarty...a little pressure is AWESOME with Smarty. The Juice/Smarty stack is not so great...

X2!! My neighbor has the Smarty/EZ stack and made 548 hp.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To the ground?!!

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
IIRC, Shaggin said (in a different thread) he had a bigger turbo...
That is correct, along with 70 horse injectors. However, when they dyno'd it that day the operator didn't have the manual torque lock switch on. You can add about another 10% when locked up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts