Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
just bought and installed a new to me Edge w/Juice. So far I really like it. good power and I think a bit better milage. Here is the question.. The tire size area... I'm running 35's. I've set the tire size on the edge.. Is this supposed to fix my stock speedo? I know from comparing my speedo to my Garmin, I'm off by 10%. Why is this there if it if doesn't fix the speedo?
Thanks much!
Al in NY

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm sure it only corrects it on the edge display, if you are using it as one of the four gauges.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Yup, it only corrects on the Attitude, not the needle...This is why I don't want to part with my Superchips for timing, because it fixes my needle. I am going to have to buy a speedo calibrator when I swap to an adrenaline.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Smarty will take care of that.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yup, it only corrects it's display for speed. If you take your truck into the Stealership, they will recalibrate the computer for your larger tires. It cost me around 140 to get them to calibrate it. From what they were telling me, 35's are the max tire size they can calibrate to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts