Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered a edge with attitude for my '08, and i was looking for some feedback from these things. like any difference in mialage?, any warranty issues? any problems that i may encounter? what kind of power difference? and last but no least maybe some install tips. any help would be awswome... thanks.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
very easy install, just follow the instructions. The only difficult part is drilling for the EGT probe. Its not that hard, just a little tedious. Mileage you will see maybe 2 MPG if you can keep your foot out of it. Warranty issues- Depends on how hard the dealer looks and what problems you are having with the truck at the time. Once its in you should have no troubles. If you do then it usually is attributed to a loose connection. Either one you changed or just bumped in the process. Power is good. Should notice a good difference, especially if you get the hot unlock.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I just got my Edge installed today as well. Do I need to change the low end responsiveness to another setting or just leave them all on the default medium? I just want better fuel econ and better towing. I was surprised that my Edge didnt come with the timing adjustment like another member had posted.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
Leave them where they are at. Medium is fine.

Joel t: No smoke with the DPF intact.

·
Registered
733 Posts
OK med is where I'll leave them. Thanks. Just waiting for the BADP 5"SS to arrive now!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts