Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at purchasing a 04.5 2500. The guy that owns it said there is a edge programmer installed on it. He said it was one that doesn't have a interface, so I know its not a juice/attitude. I did some research and think it might be the edge ez. However, the guy said there is no toggle switch installed anywhere.

I asked if he was able to adjust the settings and he said no. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it has a 4" exhaust, air intake, 33" tires and this unknown programmer. He said the top gauge that calculates mpg is about 16. I know this isn't the most accurate, but is this a normal mpg? Shouldn't it be better if it was the milage max?

·
Registered
10,349 Posts
None of the Edge products are programmers, they are modules and if installed it will be under the hood attached to the wiring harness.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
None of the Edge products are programmers, they are modules and if installed it will be under the hood attached to the wiring harness.
so would it be normal for one of them to not have a controller of some sort to change the settings?

·
Registered
10,349 Posts
so would it be normal for one of them to not have a controller of some sort to change the settings?
It's possible. Next time you look at the truck pop the hood and look for anything that says Edge, or doesn't look stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts