Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my edge juice w/ attitude started rebooting it self(the screen would go to the startup screen then go back to normal and my truck would cut out and if im running down the highway and punch it it hesitates a little bit and then goes and now my truck it stalling out on me and ill wait 10 seconds and it will start up again. has anyone had these problem? if so what can i do. it threw a code-p2509-CM/PCM power input signal intermitent. then i took the chip out and more codes appear. po237, p0113, p2509, p0088, p0069. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
501 Posts
well can get my truck to stall on me if i put it on the hot code in order for me to use the 6th setting my truck has to be at least 175deg and not moving if not mine sputters and shuts off but i would send it back and get it reflased if i were u hope this helps

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks yea i took the chip out and it still stalled twice and threw 2 codes 0069- MAP barometric pressure correlation and 0088-fuel rail pressure high, but its been ok for a half a day so ill give it tomorow and see what happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts