Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright guys I know this has been talked about but I need some advice. After the exhaust and intake im kind of tapped out for cash. I can strecth and afford the edge now and nothing else for a bit or get the MP-8 now, have money left over and get some other small accesories. Do I go for more mileage with the MP-8 or go with the edge. What kind of increase in MPG is anyone seeing with just edge. Im talking over and above the increase from the DPF delete.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Get the Edge w/ATT. then if you want mp-8. Also with the Edge you can delete the EGR.:$: :beer

·
Registered
331 Posts
Edge but the mp-8 should be a definate for the future

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Most people get about 1-1.5 mpg from the Edge.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That was one of my questions also. That will help with the decision making process.

Keven PM PLEASE, for the Edge!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I love the edge for the features I get with monitoring things and code clearing, but I did get a little more mpg out of the MP-8, but they are awesome when they are stacked together. I haven't gone past 3 on the edge yet with the MP-8 turned up all the way, but it just sounds meaner when you get on it. The engine actually growls with power.

·
Registered
721 Posts
If you were stock I'd say get the MP-8. But since you've got an exhaust it's a no brainer; get the Edge. Dollar for dollar you get more out of the edge, and like it's has been said, later on you can get the MP-8 for some serious POWAR:peelout

1 - 9 of 9 Posts