Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some added power for my 05 any advice?Everyone Ive been talking to loves the edge.i havent had much feed back on the Bullydog though.(outlook PMT)Also was curious about the overdrive lockout on the 05's as well.Thanks

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
You may try posting this question in the open forum under 3rd Gen performance parts. They should be able to answer your questions. I run the edge and like it. I have also heard good things about the BD PMT. Dont have any help on the OD lockout.

·
Registered
341 Posts
a friend of mine got the bully dog and i got the edge. both trucks were 98.5-02 and my edge smoked his bully dog. i love the edge

·
Registered
277 Posts
05bigoil, welcome. Fill out your sig a bit so we can help ya out a little more.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Everyone I talked to that has the bullydog wish they would have gotten the edge.
I have the edge and love it.:peelout I dont know much about the PMT or od sorry not much help there.:thud:

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
:welcome: I have the edge juice on my truck and it does a very good job. Lots of safety features and a descent bump in power and fuel economy. I know once I get my transmission done though I will bump up to the smarty.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've run both the edge and bd in my truck this week. With each on the extreme/highest setting, the bd had the best kick to it. I currently have the edge loaded due to the attitude monitor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts